To Valued Customers
All classes will be postponed until further notice. Thank you for your patience.
Cookie Decorating Classes
Inquire in store.
Beginners Spring Class
Thursday, April 2nd
6:30 – 8:30
In this fun beginners class you will learn all the basics of cookie decorating as well as
- Wet on wet technique
- Adding dimension with icing
- Creating unique designs with tipless bags
- When and how to use sanding sugars and sprinkles
- Applying details to make any cookie pop
You will walk away with 6 beautifully decorated cookies by you! As well as our cookie and royal icing recipes and all our tips and tricks
Beginners Hand Painting Tea Set
Wednesday, May 6th
6:30 – 8:30
By popular demand we have created this basic watercolour hand painted class. You will learn how to
- Mix certain colours to achieve a look
- How to use and apply edible gold
- Creating dimension using gel colour
- Piping flowers
- Using edible pearls
- Understand how to create dimension with icing that will make your watercolours pop.
You will also walk away with 5 beautifully painted cookies by you! My recipe for cookies & Royal icing as well as all my tips and tricks for watercolour painting.
Mexican salsa & tortilla making Class!
Monday March 30th
We are very excited to have Chef Miguel from @graciesnextdoor teach an authentic Mexican salsa & tortilla making Class! In this class you will make corn tortillas from scratch using maseca!. Chef Miguel will demonstrate how to prepare 3 different salsas and guacamole
Call 946-7784 or stop by to inquire