STAUB Fry Pan - Grenadine, 30cm
Whether you’re searing chicken breasts, frying bacon, or caramelizing carrots, the Staub enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning and searing, without sticking or he need for seasoning. And because cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, the temperature of the pan won't drop as you cook. Like a sauté pan and fry pan in one, this pan boasts all the features of a fry pan combined with higher, straighter sides, which means less splatter on the stovetop. Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it’s perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
- Made in France
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Pouring spouts for easy fat removal
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended